Hi, I'm Matt.
I'm a Software Developer, and I've been fortunate enough to work remotely for my entire career. My focus has been working with fast-paced startups.
The goal of this blog is to create a resource of 80-100 articles that will help remote developers build their career and cope with the hidden stresses that come from remote life.
Expect to see content topics like and similar to this:
- Gaining work and building relationships with your clients.
- A series of articles connected to a roadmap on building up your brand.
- Dealing with imposter syndrome, why you shouldn't devalue yourself.
- Keeping motivated, staying consistent and getting work done.
- Keeping your hours in check, not overworking.
- Remote team communication, the importance of making sure that everyone is on the same page.
If you'd like to reach out, ask questions or suggest topics you would like to read about, I'd love to hear from you. If you want to share some of your insight on this blog that would be incredible.